Sunday, September 8, 2013

Queen Elizabeth

I have the most wonderful, thoughtful friends.  They thought of a beautiful gift to give me to show their love and care for me.  They picked out a rose bush but not just any one that is named Queen Elizabeth so that I can remember my Elizabeth, when the roses (which are pink) bloom I can be reminded of Elizabeth.  I love IT!  So we know we don't want to be where we are currently living for much longer so we decided to plant it at my parent's house until we move and can transplant it to our new house.  My dad was kind enough to plant it while we stood by and watched! It worked out perfect to plant it today also, because today is 4 weeks since I had my sweet Elizabeth and what a great tribute to her. I plan to take some of the roses that bloom to her grave also. I really can't believe that it has already been four weeks since I was able to hold my sweet baby for the first time.  I am so grateful for my amazing friends and to all the love and support we have received by everyone around us.
 The kids helping dig the hole.

 My dad finishing digging and giving the rose bush some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment