Thursday, May 9, 2013

Inspiration

I think when we deal with trials in our life we always are looking for quotes, talks, or scripture to help lift us up and get us through.  I have been given many great talks and quotes from great friends that have really helped.  I would like to share them! Quote Unknown Author "Don't fear tomorrow for God is already there".  Great talk "Because I Live, Ye Shall Also Live" (click on title to go to talk).  One of my favorite poems is "Footptints".  With the quote "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".  These have all stuck out to me during this time in our lives.  I am just grateful for all the love and support we have received. There is not much anyone can do at this time for us or Elizabeth including myself but just pray.  So we are grateful for those who are thinking of us and praying for Elizabeth and our family.  We feel very loved and that is what matters during these trials in that we have others in our corner cheering us on because some days we need that more than you may know.  I am grateful also to my wonderful husband who has been my rock and we have been able to hold one another up when the other falters.  I know that this will be difficult but I can't imagine doing this without him there.  He has been there to every appointment and has made Elizabeth and myself number one, even though sometimes I don't listen when he tells me to slow down and not do too much, I know he is looking out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment