Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Today we had another dr visit. Weight 132 dilated to a 2 (this is good for me). Elizabeth looked so cute on the screen for her ultrasound. She is doing well. I still have lots of fluid so let's hope my water doesn't break or else that could be a mess. We discussed with the doctor induction dates. After much anxiety/fear/prayer we have decided to induce on Sunday August 11, 2013. I pray that everything goes quickly and we can meet this beautiful angel who I have been able to carry for 9 months. It has been a hard week because of the decisions we were facing and because it is coming to the end of the pregnancy. We don't know what happens after she is delivered and that is scary to not know if I will get time with her and if I do how much. I know that whatever happens Heavenly Father has a plan for her. It has been hard to keep faith about this and nor get discouraged but I have felt peace and know that He loves me and His plan is what I need to accept.