Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Temple FHE

Today we decided to take the kids to the temple for FHE night.  We printed some coloring pages for us all to do and then we talked about the importance of the temple.  Since we have had some big decisions to make we thought it would be nice to be close to the temple and also to remind our children about our eternal family.  I love the feeling of even just being close to the temple.  I am so grateful for my covenants that I make in the temple and that I KNOW that I get to have Elizabeth forever even if I only get her for a short time on this earth and this Knowledge gets me through the hard days.  I want my kids to know that she will always be part of our family too.  It was a great night.  We ended the night with some free rootbeet floats from A&W, you can't beat free.  

No comments:

Post a Comment